Please take the time to our Policies & Procedures below prior to your booking.
- Online Bookings: you will be taken to our Online Treatment Booking system, Fresha where you can select Parlour J Health & Beauty. Any concerns or questions, please call and we can make a booking over the phone.
We require a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to CANCEL or RESCHEDULE any appointment.
Please be courteous by giving as much notice as possible so that we can fill your spot and avoid charging you a 50% Late Cancellation Fee
- CANCEL/RESCHEDULE your appointment within our 24 hour cancellation policy period and a 50% Late Cancellation Fee will be charged, as a result all future appointments will require a 100% Booking Fee to secure
- NO-SHOW your appointment and a 100% No-Show Fee will be charged, as a result all future appointments will require a 100% Booking Fee to secure
We understand that things happen and there may be times where you have to cancel an appointment within our policy times for this reason we have a "One Pass Rule" - meaning if you have an unavoidable/emergency situation arise and you need to cancel we will ask you if you would like to use your "One Pass" to be exempt from the Late Cancellation Fee
You may chose to use your "One Pass" or pay the Late Cancellation Fee and save your One Pass for a later date.
Thank you for understanding and we look forward to seeing you in our clinic now.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us and we can explain further.
Gift Vouchers T&C
Parlour J Health & Beauty Gift Vouchers will remain valid for 36 months from the date of purchase subject to the following;
- If the Gift Voucher is not booked and taken within 12 months the amount paid for the voucher will be preserved for a further 24 months but Parlour J Health & Beauty will not be obliged to offer the Service nor to offer the service at the same price.
- After 12 months, if the price of the service has increased, an additional amount will need to be paid at the time of booking.
After 12 months, if the service is no longer available Parlour J Health & Beauty will honour the voucher for the amount paid for the voucher.
Once a Treatment Voucher has expired Parlour J Health & Beauty is under no obligation to offer an extension; however, in exceptional circumstances, we assess such requests on a case-by-case basis.
Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part. After a voucher has expired, it is no longer valid, and all transaction attempts will be declined. Any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of Parlour J Health & Beauty.
At Parlour J we strive to not only meet your expectations but exceed them, by offering you exceptional customer service and fantastic treatments each and every time you visit us.
Our staff are highly trained and qualified, we are always looking for ways to improve not only your services and your experiences but also ourselves.
We love hearing from you, if you would like to give us some feedback please feel free to email